Wednesday, January 7, 2009
So here I am again. Hey I'm doing pretty good with my monthly, (or so) updates. Still no pictures though. I can't quite figure that part out. I need a blog expert class or something. We are all still great. I've tried to come up with a couple of New Year resolutions that I can handle. Heaven know I have a whole list. I think we will take baby steps. Wish me luck, I have a few things that will be pretty hard. Namely my internet shopping habbits. Hopefully I can become a better person for 2009. Brandon and I are getting ready to go on a cruise with my parents and sisters. We leave on Jan. 17th for New Orleans and then off to the Western Carribian. I'm getting excited but also very nervous. Some of you know I how I feel about traveling by myself or without my kids, husband or whatever. But hey there will be alot of mom's there so I will be safe. (right Jade :}) I am also pretty nervous about leaving Rhett. Mostly just at night. He likes to sleep right next to me. We have been trying to work with him so Aunt Denise gets some rest. I am sure everything will go great and we will have a blast. Well, until next month. Or possibly sooner, but don't hold your breath.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't believe you posted. I may die of shock!! lol :) I really hope you have a great time on your cruise. I am convinced about the whole "lots of moms" thing! lol :)
Post a Comment