Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Change is good, Right?

Yes change is good, as long as you aren't speaking politically at the moment. I'm speaking of my quick Blog makeover. Over a year ago, my good friend made me a blog. I can not tell you how grateful I am to her. She made it in just a couple of minutes, very easy I just discovered mid makeover.

Anyway when she asked me what I wanted the title to be I said, "I don't know. What do people do?" She asked what my favorite phrase was, I then said, "You Know, its 'If Brains Where Gas'. I'm not sure any of you care or have ever wondered, "What the heck?". Just in case here is the explanation, my dad has a bunch of corny sayings, or phrases he uses in his everyday vocabulary. In turn as his daughter I also use these phrases. My mom calls them, "Pima sayings" not derogatory in anyway, that is just where my dad grew up. So "If Brains Where Gas" is part of one of these sayings.

Here goes the whole thing, "If brains where gas, you wouldn't have enough gas to prime a piss ants motor scooter." So, many times I find myself simply saying, "If brains where gas" sometimes towards myself, sometimes towards others, most often under my breath but not always, depending.

Now here's the situation, I realize it's not the most positive saying ever. Doesn't exactly send out a feeling of warmth, now that the story is out. So in my making over of the blog, I am debating on whether I ought change the title to something else. Don't have any idea what, I would just hate to send the wrong message. Anyway something for me to think about I guess. Because honestly in my life at this moment that really is the biggest thing weighing on my mind. (I Wish) If you happen upon my blog and happen to read this feel free to offer your, "two cents" Another saying I love.

2 comments:

Jade said...

I so definately win the "world's worst blogger" award!! Love the makeover!! what about...5 & counting...hahaha!!! for real, what about a nickname you guys call yourselves? or some phrase of your song...i dunno. I have noooo creativity left in me today. i will let you know when genius strikes. Don't hold your breath. LOL!!!!

Jordan and Luci said...

Umm, stick with the current title. That is hilarious! I love it! Your kids are so dang cute too!