Tuesday, July 7, 2009

64 Days and counting!!!

I had a little burst of energy and decided to give an update. For anyone who doesn't know I am expecting my 5th. It's a girl and I have 64 days or less to go. I kept it pretty quiet for about 20 weeks, so there was no grand announcement, so if you didn't hear don't feel left out. I kind of just waited for people to notice, other than family and close friends. Anyway, this one has been quite different from the first four. I have felt car sick just about all the time. I know there are some who have it way worse, I'm pretty lucky. I'm going to deliver in Mesa, so hopefully I won't have to have another C-section. That is to say hopefully in Mesa, not between here and Mesa. Anyway, I still need a name, so if you have something other than Jordan, feel free to share.

5 comments:

Jade said...

Haley/Halee, my sister loves the name Ruby, Hope, Alizabeth, Charity, Rashelle/Rachelle, Eden, but the best name???? Jade!! :) LOL!!!!! I wanna know when you get here!!!

Summers Family said...

Wow!... You blog? That amazes me! I can't believe Denise wouldn't take Jordan for 1000 Bucks! Good luck picking a name... and good luck with the delivery!

Spencer and Marlee said...

HI Stacy!! I am so excited for you guys!! I didn't get to see you during the 24th celebration but I saw Brandon! He gave us a family update but I'm glad I found your blog to get a better update!! Looks like your moving a long!! We're not far off each others dates! I'm due the 7th of Sept

Tyler and Bryna said...

Stacey let me just start by saying that you are "Money" for many reasons, and that i miss you, and you are more than welcome to name her Bryna. I'm so happy for you guys!!!

Tyler and Bryna said...

oh and one more thing... i'm starting to love Gap cloths and every time i go in there i think of you. "I didn't know you could buy cute pants at gap"